Immediate need for a Project Engineer or Project Manager in the Billerica, MA area with a mechanical contractor, specializes various commercial, institutional, life science and industrial projects. Candidates should have a BS in Engineering or Construction Management and some experience in construction, plumbing, HVAC etc.. would be highly desirable. There is some travel (less than 25%) out to sites. Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Working with the site Superintendent, Engineering, Skill Labor / Contractors on on submittal documents, drawing reviews, coordinating with field personnel, lead times, design etc...
- Working in the office coordination with design, fabrication, production etc..
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management.
- 2-8 years experience in construction, mechanical contracting, project engineering, engineering HVAC / plumbing systems etc...
- Previous sheet metal fabrication, piping / plumbing or construction experience would be a huge plus.
<Benefits for the Project Engineer
- Direct hire role with company benefits, paid time off, holidays etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.