Permanent position: A prominent automation machine build company is seeking a Sales Engineer. The role will work hand in hand with the company CEO, who has a long-term vision for growth. The company is very stable financially and poised for growth. The Sales Engineer will work had in hand with the CEO to grow the business. In addition to business development, the Sales Engineer will manage existing customer accounts and will be involved in the quoting process. The candidate should have experience in the automation industry. A background working in robotics is preferred. The Sales Engineer will work from a remote home location, and will develop a customer base in that area. This is a direct-hire position with excellent benefits package.Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Develop new and managing existing customer accounts
- Work closely with the cost engineering department to evaluate customer proposals and provide feedback to customer
- Conceptualize assembly processes describing how the end user's part will be manufactured, and communicate directly with the customer.
- Assist customers in designing and manufacturing customized automation equipment solutions to meet their business needs
- 5 years experience in engineering business development in the automation industry
- Experience selling to an OEM or Tier 1 manufacturer
- Experience with automotive tool design and welding applications
- Understanding of machine design and robotic integration manufacturing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.