Permanent position: Our client in San Diego, a growing Medical device company is looking for a Quality Engineer to start right away. If you enjoy a challenge, and want to make a true difference this is the opportunity for you!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Maintain the Supplier quality management system according to written policies and procedures. Will provide input on compliance and continuous improvement of business processes.
- Provide quality guidance to other departments
- Support senior QE;s in conducting supplier audits , monitor supplier performance, provide information for supplier program metrics and periodic reports, as assist in administration of the supplier corrective action system
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Reviews and approves supplier documentation - protocols, reports, specifications
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific or related discipline.
- 2 years of QA Work experience in the medical device manufacturing field.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.