Permanent position: Prominent Fortune 500 tier 1 automotive company targeting a Program Manager in the Shelbyville area to focus of automotive projects during pre-launch & prototype activities through product life cycle. This candidate will assist with development of products for automotive OEM customers through production and assist in strategic partnerships and open innovation. Excellent Benefits! Apply Today!Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Generate and maintain the Engineering Bill of Materials, DFMEA and D.V.P.
- Lead and oversee a cross-functional program team (Sales, Controlling, Purchasing, Quality, Production, Supply Chain, Product & Process engineering), and define team members' objectives and assignments for a program
- Customer interface
- Monitor the Program and Model Year Launches: track progress by updating Business Plan, Program Dashboard and Budget Reports, and by leading reviews of program steps and results
- Automotive Exp
- 4 year degree
- 3-10 years experience in automotive Program Management
- 401K match, Paid Holidays, PTO , Health, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.