Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Manufacturing Engineer with a great company located in Farmington, CT! Seeking an energetic team player who will be serve as the technical communication link with customers to prepare detailed quotations for fixture, tooling, sheet metal, labor and packing requirements. This position is responsible to develop product assembly instructions, provide cost analysis on new and existing HVAC products. BS preferred, but min 4 years related manufacturing is certainly welcome. This is a great entry opportunity for the right individual!!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Prepare detailed quotations for fixture, tooling, sheet metal, labor and packing requirements
- Evaluate the production process for cost saving measures that include custom tools, alternate materials and assembly jigs and fixtures
- Document the following aspects of a job: tool and fixture drawings, set up definition, operational procedures, routing paths and assembly instructions
- Make recommendations regarding capital tooling and equipment
- Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing Engineering; or minimum four years related experience; or combination of education and related experience
- Familiarity with HVAC, commercial, residential equipment.
- Must have proficiency using Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Word, CAD, MAC-PAC a plus
- Must be professional and have excellent written and oral communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.