Permanent position: A very prominent sensor development company in Farmington Hills, MI is seeking a Lead Product Development Engineer to help develop a new sensor for their test equipment. This would be primarily for automotive and would like to have someone who has experience with strain gauge sensors. Salary range is open (company mentioned around $120K) with excellent benefits and would offer relocation to the successful candidate. Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Lead, design, and develop strain gage sensors
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the engineering group in the development of strain gauge products including FEA, DFMA, and material selection
- Provide and research new materials, components, and processes to outpace the competition
- Implement new policies and procedures using Six Sigma methodologies
- BSME and 5+ years of experience
- strain gage sensor experience
- $120+ full benefits
- 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing, paid time off and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.