Contract position: We are searching for a CAD Designer in Webster, NY to work at a leading electronics/technology company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Generate complex detail drawings from engineering supplied information, specifically for electrical wire harness designs and their associated system routing and packaging.
- Prepare design layouts of electronic and/or mechanical designs from minimum information.
- Make routine engineering computations, prepare specification and make adjustments in drawings or specs.
- AAS required, BS preferred
- Experienced with Computer Aided Design (CAD), preferrably Siemens NX
- Working knowledge of Siemens PLM (Teamcenter/NX) and Unigraphics/ I-DEAS is strongly preferred
- Experience with electrical schematics.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and assembly problems, manufacturing techniques, reliability and maintainability considerations.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.