Contract position: An Automation Maintenance Technician is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Ontario, CA area. This position will perform routine diagnostic checks (PM) on automated systems, monitor automated systems, isolate problems and perform mechanical, electronic, and computerized repairs. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Assembling and commissioning fixtures, equipment, machines, and robotic equipment. Assisting with applications development.
- Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic issues; adjusting when needed. Material Fabrication.
- Maintaining and servicing equipment. Documenting any changes providing assembly feedback to engineering.
- High school diploma or GED and at least 8 years of experience troubleshooting and maintaining automated equipment.
- Good math and analytic skills to understand automated systems and isolate problems. Understanding of lean manufacturing methodologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.