Permanent position: Engineering Supervisor, Frostproof, FL - Fortune 200 Steel manufacturer seeks to hire an degreed engineer to lead a team of engineers responsible for supporting the construction and start-up of a new steel mill. The successful candidate will have experience with the construction, commissioning and startup of a new manufacturing plant and equipment. Must also have experience supervising other professionals. BS Civil, Construction, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering required. Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the corporate construction team, design-build firm and operation, and is directly responsible for leading a team of engineers, including Automation, Power Systems, Manufacturing.
- Responsibilities include execution of effective maintenance processes, team member training and development, identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities and project management.
- Document Control
- Engineering reviews
- BS Engineering, Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering preferred
- 5+ years experience leading capital projects including, greenfield, brownfield, capital project management.
- Supervision experience
- Experience in steel, paper, chemical, heavy industry.
- Work history that reflects a commitment to employee and contractor safety
- Experience with document control software
- Excellent benefits and relo assistance
- Company has never laid off an employee due to lack of work.
- Multiple plants in the US and opportunity for growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.