Permanent position: EHS Engineer needed at a leading manufacturing plant located about an hour southeast of Tallahassee, FL. Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates. Excellent benefits and generous PTO program. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Safety Engineer
Requirements for the Safety Engineer
- Conduct incident investigations to develop root cause and corrective actions for all near miss and documented incidents
- Understand and update site safety plan as programs and processes are changed or added. Conduct regular compliance audits
- Ensure compliance and stay current with changes with OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Lead the Process Hazard Analyses as required under the Process Safety Management Program
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 3+ years of related experience in health and safety within manufacturing operations
- Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates.
- Excellent benefit package and PTO program
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.