Contract position: A Technical Program Manager is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Mountain View, CA area. This position will lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using engineering expertise. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. No per diem available. 33% travel is required.Responsibilities for the Technical Manager
Requirements for the Technical Manager
- Manage project schedules, identify risks and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Work as a core team lead to manage large scope projects from initial design concept phase through life cycle of products.
- Serve as a senior technical advisor for the end-to-end product development process and ensure technical readiness for all phases of the introduction cycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years of direct experience working with and managing international suppliers.
- 10 years of direct experience working and managing embedded, FW, and Kernel level SW development.
- Must be fluent in Chinese language.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.