Permanent position: Global manufacturer of mobility equipment is seeking a Process Development Engineer for its Toledo, OH location. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Electronic/ Electrical Engineering and solid project management, strategy development and cost savings experience. Good knowledge of cell custom build, lean manufacturing and ISO methodology required. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Development, implementation and maintenance of efficient manufacturing processes and workflow for assembly products.
- New product introduction
- Development of standards and process documents
- Continually improve operations for increased quality, productivity and efficiency
- Revise drawings and process procedures
- Provide manufacturing data including production control charts to improve the process
- Work with engineering on design for manufacturability and assembly
- Familiarity with environmental health and safety regulations
- Ability to troubleshoot under pressure and develop working solutions
- B.S. in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or Associate's degree plus experience
- Solid Project Management experience including including strategy development and cost savings
- Full benefits package including generous 401K and vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.