Contract position: We are searching for an EHS Technician in Roxboro, NC to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 6 months. Responsibilities for the Safety Specialist
Requirements for the Safety Specialist
- Ensure plant level EHS programs, policies, procedures and systems are developed, implemented and sustained to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulatory requirements and conformance with company standards.
- Assist in MESH implementation at the site.
- Manage ISO 14001 documentation.
- Assist in the preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations.
- Manage the MESH Management of Change process, this will include mentoring employees who perform a variety of engineering work in designing, installing, operating, and maintaining equipment.
- Maintains and monitors current information and plant compliance on government EHS regulations and corporate policy.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required
- 2+ year of EHS experience in a manufacturing setting
- Working knowledge of ISO 14001
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.