Contract position: A Lab Coordinator for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is needed in the Mountain View, CA area. This position will identify any gaps/bottlenecks in process/resources and highlight to the Failure Analysis manager, inventory accuracy, Send/receive devices, label devices, and track inventory. No per diem available. No travel will be required.Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Delivery/pickup of devices from shipping/receiving warehouse.
- Delivery/pickup of devices to/from other engineers/labs located in the greater Mountain View campus.
- Lab cleanliness (cleaning/sweeping/trash removal). Coordination of secure scrap of devices. Package sorting.
- High school diploma and at least 2 years of experience in laboratory, inventory management, or package delivery.
- Prefer an IATA Dangerous Goods certification. Prefer prior experience supporting an early field failure analysis program (EFFA).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.