Permanent position: Well-established company in the Milwaukee WI area seeks a WELDING ENGINEER. If you're looking to start or continue your career in welding engineering, consider an environment where you can learn, expand your skillset, and set yourself up for a great career!Responsibilities for the Welding Engineer
Requirements for the Welding Engineer
- Establish and implement a welder training program, including new welder training and ongoing training and mentoring of current welders.
- Utilize appropriate weld failure analysis techniques to determine root causes of weld failures and initiate necessary corrective action to eliminate/reduce such failures.
- Audit welding processes and procedures.
- Read and interpret customer weld specifications.
- BS in Welding Engineering, Materials Joining or similar.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Employer will not sponsor applicants for visas at any time in the future.
- Full benefits, relocation, 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.