Contract position: A Verification and Validation Test Engineer is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Eugene, OR area. This position is responsible for executing Verification and Validation test cases and compiling results in accordance with the company processes. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift position. Must to be flexible to work 2nd shift when needed. Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Installing and maintaining test equipment in the lab for V&V activities. Uses Defect Tracking System to report and/or resolve product issues.
- Troubleshoot defects and manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Participate in cross-functional project team meetings. Perform duties in compliance with environmental, health and safety related site rules, policies or governmental regulations.
- Bachelor's degree or Masters degree in Engineering or Sciences is preferred.
- Must be familiar with using windows based applications. Medical device and regulatory experience is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.