Permanent position: Our client in San Barnardino, is searching for a Quality Engineer who will be part of building a first class manufacturing floor from the bottom up. If you are energetic and up for the challenge, this is a great start up to be part of! Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Operate in start-up environment to develop ALL quality processes, including receiving inspection, quality checks, and MRB processes.
- Implement and perform robust quality checks at each station of assembly line. Report non-conformances and develop action plan (corrective + preventative action).
- Own supplier quality processes for high cost, long lead time items. Coordinate with suppliers to ensure production needs are met by requesting service, issuing SCAR's, and source inspecting material.
- Coordinate with third party inspectors to ensure that all third party inspections, including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and final inspection are done in parallel with production.
- Bachelors Degree in Technical Engineering Field
- Background in construction extremely helpful
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.