Contract position: An Occupancy/Space Planner for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is needed in the Corning, NY area. This position will become part of a team that is responsible for the planning and coordination of design, furnishings, and moves for multiple simultaneous commercial interior design projects for the company. No per diem is available. Some travel may be required. 1st shift: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Ability to Conceptualize, Design, Assess, Evaluate, Communicate, Collaborate, and Provide Customer Focused solutions.
- Conduct intermittent site visits to monitor progress and implementation of design through to completion.
- Provide Situational Awareness/Project Confidentiality and personal Quality Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Business, or a relevant discipline. Prefer at least 3 years of working with corporate executives.
- Advanced knowledge of Auto-CAD for furniture planning & configuration is a plus, but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.