Contract position: A Senior Parts/Data Analyst is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the East Moline, IL area. This position will publish engineering change documents involving engineering and manufacturing data including all levels of complexity. No per diem available. No travel required. Responsibilities for the Analyst
Requirements for the Analyst
- Write and proof production level specifications for design changes to complex parts and assemblies related to product improvements by analyzing engineering data and other related data for Product Delivery Process (PDP) / Product Data Management (PDM) tools.
- Use the engineering change process to create, coordinate and maintain complex Bills of Material, Material Masters, drawing revisions and part attribute data in corporate information systems.
- Use knowledge and experience to serve as liaison and consultant providing feedback that affects specification and decision activities; serve as specification representative for project teams.
- A Bachelor's degree degree or equivalent work experience is preferred. SAP and Cproject experience is preferred.
- Must have Microsoft Excel experience and must have extremely high attention to detail.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.