Contract position: Industrial Engineer is needed for a major distributor outside Lawrenceville, GA. Candidates will work alongside engineering leadership to update the sites operational standards across their facilities. Qualified candidates must have experience developing standards for manual packaging or assembly processes. This is a 6 month contract opportunity.Responsibilities for the Industrial Engineer
Requirements for the Industrial Engineer
- Work alongside engineering manager to develop new organizational labor standards.
- Utilize MOST to break down, observe and analyze current operational rhythm to determine inefficiencies.
- Design and prepare proposals for new labor standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related technical field.
- 2-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Prefer experience in a manufacturing environment with manual packaging processes
- Experience using the Maynard Operation Sequence Technique (MOST) required.
- Experience in developing new organizational labor standards.
- Comprehensive contractor benefits
- 401k program
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.