Contract position: CAD Drafter needed for a full-time opportunity in the Somerville, MA area. The CAD Drafter will be responsible for preparing drawings and providing drafting support for transportation projects involving railways. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Create 2D design drawings (3D preferred) based on previous drawings, sketches, mark-ups and data.
- Revise drawings based upon updated information and field comments.
- Prepare CAD drawings for rail system plans and infrastructure for construction and planning purposes.
- Minimum 5 years of drafting experience on multi-discipline projects using MicroStation and/or AutoCAD.
- Familiarity with local transportation standards.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.