Permanent position: An automotive supplier in the Muskegon area is seeking a 2nd or 3rd shift Electrician to be a part of their maintenance team. This is a union facility that manufactures cast iron engine components. The pay for this position is $26/hour plus overtime. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.Responsibilities for the Electrician
Requirements for the Electrician
- Repair and rebuild electric motors.
- Trouble shoot production equipment and repair of cranes and hoists.
- Repair of high voltage and voltage controls.
- Journeyman Electrician Card or 8 years of experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility.
- Prior experience with Allen Bradley Rockwell software and SLC500 hardware is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.