Contract position: Global leader in medical device manufacturing has an immediate need for a Validation Engineer in Marion NC to perform Swab Method Validation and Recovery. This is a contract positions expected to last 3-4 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to perm. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- Count colony forming units (CFU) on Petri plates
- Perform Growth Promotion and inoculum cultures
- Perform preparation of reagents, materials, and equipment used in microbiological testing in sterile environments, such as HEPA hoods
- Maintain accurate and complete test records.
- Maintain Instrument Usage and Calibration Logs based on instrument usage during the preparation and testing of samples
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory and industry standards, trends and advancements.
- Conduct method development, method validation and method transfer
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, or closely related scientific discipline.
- Laboratory experience is preferred.
- Pharmaceutical & FDA/GLP industry experience is preferred over academic laboratory experience.
- Microbiology laboratory skills and knowledge, such as aseptic techniques, is required.
- Experience in water sampling and swabbing is preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of cGMPs, cGLPs, FDA regulations, and industry guidelines, as well as international regulatory guidelines.
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.