Permanent position: An automotive supplier in the Muskegon area is seeking a 2nd or 3rd shift Machine Repair Technician to be a part of their maintenance team. This is a union facility that manufactures cast iron engine components. The pay for this position is $26/hour plus overtime. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Repair and rebuild of pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Complete all paperwork necessary for work orders and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Journeyman Card or 8 years of experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility.
- Familiar with TS 16949 work instructions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.