Contract position: 1st Shift Test Technician located in Charlotte, NC for a leading manufacturer of consumer goods. This role will be primarily responsible for conducting performance tests across both the washer and dryer product categories. Candidates with knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems are encouraged to apply. Previous experience working in a lab environment using electronic equipment is coveted. This is a long-term contract opportunity slated to last for one (1) year with the possibility of extension. This is a first shift role (Mon - Fri.). APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Responsible for conducting tests across both the washer and dryer product categories
- Set up and perform testing according to applicable test standards
- Perform functionality testing to verify washer & dryer cycles perform to product specifications
- Use electronic data recording and formatting methods to collect test data
- Read and understand testing standards and maintain testing methods, datasheets and data.
- Knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems
- Previous experience working in a lab environment using electronic equipment
- Must be able to set up, run tests and create detailed reports
- Microsoft Excel knowledge is required
- Experience using thermocouples, accelerometers, & load cells is a plus
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.