Permanent position: Quality Manager needed at a leading manufacturing company located in New Orleans, LA. Excellent relocation package being offered. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Assure consistent deployment of established quality systems
- Develops and trains employees in SPC and quality expectations.
- Drive improvements in customer relationships
- Monitor quality indices to assure they meet company / customer expectations
- Implement sustainable corrective actions,
- Manages internal and external relationships relative to quality including suppliers, customers and regulatory compliance.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business or other applicable area preferred.
- 3+ years quality leadership experience in manufacturing
- Must have strong knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Six sigma green or black belt preferred
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Annual bonus
- 401k match
- Excellent relocation package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.