Contract position: A Supply Chain Analyst is needed for a leader in developing and providing healthcare in the Thousand Oaks, CA area. This role is responsible for coordinating the development of all shipments, including raw materials for manufacturing support, intermediates (WIP) and finished goods, with domestic and international transportation suppliers. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Coordinator
Requirements for the Supply Chain Coordinator
- Manage logistics pipeline between supplier and customer through manipulating and analyzing raw data from numerous sources.
- Control logistics process and develop strategies to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Examine effectiveness of strategies by weighing the trade off between speed of delivery and cost of transportation.
- Educate and consult with customers to increase service, meet expectations, and encourage developing markets through open communications and by developing trusting relationships.
- Experience in a similar role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.