Contract position: A PV&V Operations Coordinator is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the East Moline, IL area. This position will manage the equipment shipping checklist, ensuring that as equipment goes to the field for testing that engineering and technicians sign off that the product is ready to leave the building. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift. Minimal travel will be required.Responsibilities for the Coordinator
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Manage test equipment configuration spreadsheets, work with engineering and technicians to track equipment configuration changes.
- Work with engineering and technicians to gather all part inventory requirements for equipment in the field and coordinate the stocking of spare parts trailers.
- Help the engineers and technicians fill out and maintain accurate inventories of parts in the field, specifically for customs forms when traveling to Canada.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business Management with at least 1 year of relevant experience. Experience working in manufacturing or operations is required.
- Knowledge of basic data analysis techniques. (e.g. pareto charts, histograms, pie and bar charts and control plans.) - Has a good understanding of the principles.
- Knowledge of parts distribution systems and parts terminology. - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.