Permanent position: Project Engineer needed at rapidly growing oil and gas company in Gibbstown, NJ. This is a chance to join a promising up-and-coming financially healthy organization. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Fully knowledgeable with engineering skills on rotary and stationary equipment like pumps, compressors, pressure vessels, towers, above-ground storage tanks, tank farm, shell & tube heat exchangers, process piping, underground pipelines, flares, oil/gas well-tie-ins and gathering systems, gas sweetening units and package equipment.
- Prepare AFE cost estimates, design specification scopes of work, scheduling and estimations, and project progress reporting.
- Ensure successful completion of engineering deliverables and monitoring of project performance for tasks, schedules and costs.
- Preparation of technical specifications, material selection, preparing data sheets, sizing, selection and performance evaluation of oil and gas industry equipment.
- Manage the commissioning, start-up and maintenance of equipment.
- B.S. in Mechanical, Chemical, Material Science, or Civil Engineering.
- 3+ years Facilities Engineering Experience in Upstream, Midstream, or Downstream operations in the oil and gas industry.
- 3+ years' experience in engineering, design, procurement, and construction support.
- Familiar with applicable design codes and regulations in oil and gas industries and experience with port projects being a plus.
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Annual bonus, PTO, 401k etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.