Contract position: A Project Manager is needed for a global healthcare leader that discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patient's needs in the Framingham, MA area. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Coordinates Work with external engineers, construction managers and other service providers to coordinate activates.
- Develops close working relationships with internal partners including Quality assurance and faculties.
- Tracks and controls technical documentation following established procedures.
- Develops basic understanding of the technical processes used in projects.
- BA/BS to fit above requirements. 2+ years of experience in pharmaceutical or other regulated industry preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.