Contract position: Construction Site Coordinators - Apply now for immediate consideration - overnight and weekend shifts and plenty overtime available! Well established comprehensive energy efficiency solutions provider is seeking three Construction Site Coordinators for long term contract opportunities in downtown, San Francisco. Candidates will help coordinate the movement of materials and man power for an energy efficiency building systems retrofit project. Ideal candidate will come from a field construction work background.Responsibilities for the Coordinator
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Candidates will help coordinate the movement of materials and man power for a long term energy efficiency building systems retrofit project
- Observe project subcontractors to ensure work deliverables are done on schedule
- Ensure hired subcontract workers are properly badged and are able to access designated work areas
- Create daily reports to the Project Management team
- Experience in construction - ideal candidate will be familiar with building systems including lighting, HVAC, controls, central utilities, electrical and M&P systems...
- PC literacy including experience and competency with project controls (logs, reports, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, creative problem-solving, and leadership skills
- Plenty of paid overtime
- Paid parking (if required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.