Contract position: Planner/Scheduler needed in Houston TX. This person will work closely with Project Managers and the Project Controls Organization for a long term, major projects. Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- The Planner/ Scheduler will proactively coordinate and interface with all the team members, which includes project functional leads, and third party companies (as required) to ensure transparency and accuracy of all project schedule deliverables
- Initiate and setup the Master Schedule using the standard template, and complete all schedule setup tasks on the Project Server
- Collaborate with all Functional Leads to build out the template by identifying schedule sequence, task names, durations, dependencies, milestones etc.
- Complete project setup activities in the schedule including; Work Order listing, assignment of Task Owners, entering of number of units etc.
- Complete schedule analysis; produce and distribute Monthly Schedule Report
- Analyze the Engineering/Design trends and potential impact on the schedule
- 10+ years of planning experience
- Engineering Degree preferred
- Pipeline or construction experience highly preferred
- Long term opportunity on a tenured, successful team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.