Contract position: A Proposal Engineer is needed for a leader in power and automation technologies in the Warminster, PA area. This role will be responsible responsible for responding to Sales Channel and Customer Requests For Quote (RFQ) by evaluating quote requirements, requesting authorization from Engineering, Legal, Product Management, Manufacturing, Suppliers, or Others as required. No per diem available. No travel required. Responsibilities for the Proposal Engineering Coordinator
Requirements for the Proposal Engineering Coordinator
- Review assigned RFQs for Product, Delivery, Price and Terms requirements. Determine planned cycle time for quote and establish expected quote date upon preliminary review (triage).
- Coordinate basic and complex RFQs by assigning Action Items to Engineering, Quality, Legal, Factory/Feeder Factory, Finance, Product Manager, Billing, Shipping to provide required information.
- Develop Quote response for basic and complex quotes with information supplied. Work with Regional Sales Management team along with the Sales Channel Partner to develop company solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a relevant field with at least 2 years of Instrumentation, Technical, or Inside Sales experience.
- Knowledge of Instrumentation and Process Control technologies. Knowledge of company processes specifically Quote Processing & Order Processing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.