Permanent position: Electronics manufacturer is seeking an AC/DC Power Design engineer to join their team in Anaheim, CA. The Design Engineer will design audio power electronics in a fast paced environment. Qualified candidates will have a BSEE, 5-7 years of experience with AC-DC converters and excellent communication skills. Excellent opportunity to join an industry leading company with great medical and retirement benefits. Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Design of Audio Power Electronics circuits
- Design of Class D Amplifiers
- Design switch mode power supplies
- Work with manufacturing teams, vendors and clients to deliver exceptional products.
- BSEE required
- 5-7 years of AC-DC converter design experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and strong attention to detail.
- Very fast paced environment - looking for individuals who thrive in this type of atmosphere.
- 401k + match, tuition reimbursement, medical/dental/vision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.