Permanent position: Environmental Health and Safety Manager needed for Capital Equipment manufacturer near Cape Cod.Responsibilities for the EH&S Manager
Requirements for the EH&S Manager
- Conduct training for compliance of health and safety programs.
- Develop and enforce EHS programs to maintain compliance with federal, state, and local codes and regulations.
- Establish job safety analysis.
- Analyze and report safety performance metrics to management.
- 5+ years experience in an EHS role.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.