Contract position: Engineering Manager needed for a high growth opportunity in the Plainfield, CT area. This position is responsible for the leadership of the electrical, mechanical and software engineers and technicians who work on the development and improvement of our products. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Daily management of the engineering group on a day-to-day basis, focusing on new product development and improvement.
- Provide leadership and create a work culture to identify opportunities for strategic and creative improvements.
- Manage the day to day R&D work and plan resources according to the project priorities (including budgeting and plan execution).
- Develops and implements methods and procedures aimed at monitoring projects and KPI's while training, supervising, and mentoring department employees to fuel team growth.
- Minimum BS in Engineering (Communications or Electrical Engineering Degree)
- Must have excellent people, leadership and project management skills.
- Progressive responsibility in engineering and engineering management, including some supervisory and relevant leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- RF experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with the analytical problem solving skills.
- Experience with IPC 610 and 620 standards are a huge plus.
- Industry leading contractor benefits package available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.