Permanent position: Our client in San Bernardino, a prefab home company is looking for a construction engineer to help build new homes, this is a fast growing company, and exciting opportunity!Responsibilities for the Construction Engineer
Requirements for the Construction Engineer
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Leads, guides, and trains employees performing related work.
- Collaborate with engineers, consultants, in-house architects and preconstruction team towork through issues in plans prior to start of construction.
- Provide materials take-offs to procurement
- Manage RFI's and submittals
- Create and manage construction schedules
- BSc/BA in engineering, construction management, architecture or relevant field
- Prefab home construction experience a plus
- Strong computer skills
- 100% paid medical for employee
- Dental and Vision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.