Permanent position: Manufacturing Supervisor needed for an excellent opportunity to get in with a fantastic company! Supervisors have a unique opportunity to implant the company's mission and values daily, facilitate change, and to mentor and develop their employees. This position is directly responsible for the productivity of the hourly workforce. The Supervisor ensures that goals and standards are met and that accuracy is achieved. Relocation is available for the right candidate.Responsibilities for the Supervisor
Requirements for the Supervisor
- Log daily warehouse activities and suggest possible process improvements.
- Work with auditors to ensure that guidelines and procedures are being followed at all times.
- Ensure that warehouse is clean and free from injuries at all times.
- Ensure that the quality, rotation and accuracy policies are being adhered to at all times.
- Manage shift change to ensure that they are carried out in an efficient and timely fashion.
- Assist DC Manager in Security and Fire Safety Issues.
- 4 year degree required. Experience in any of the following: Supervision, Business, Management is preferred.
- 2 - 4 years Supervisory experience in a warehousing or plant environment, preferably food manufacturing!
- Must be able to work 2nd Shift.
- Ability to make decisions quickly, while remaining able to prioritize ever changing tasks.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Able to build rapport with hourly employees & co-supervisors.
- Large company with room for advancement!
- 401k plan with company match.
- 3 different healthcare plans to choose from!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.