Contract position: A Manufacturing Engineer Consultant is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Rancho Cordova, CA area. This position will work with hardware, software and firmware engineers, and system engineers, guide and participate in test method validation, risk assessment, requirement development, protocol and validation report writing. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift position. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Lead and perform structured design reviews. Lead manufacturing fixture development.
- Lead process development and optimization of critical fabrication, maintain manufacturing specifications, requirements, and Failure Modes and Effects Analyses (FEMA) in accordance with protocols and FDA guidance documents.
- Maintain, Validate and Release Test Systems in Production Environment, ideally in FDA regulated business.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering with at least 12 years of professional experience in a related role.
- Expert on manufacturing process flow and design transfer, Lead manufacturing fixture development, and process development and qualifications.
- Strong background in manufacturing processes, fixture design, CAD (Solid Works), product testing, process validation (IQ, OQ, PQ).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.