Permanent position: Manufacturer of custom automation equipment near Milwaukee, WI, is seeking candidates for an open Lead Mechanical Engineer position. This position will involve leading the mechanical engineering team from concept to completion on projects involving the design, engineering, and manufacturing of custom automation equipment for various industries. Salary range for this position is $75k/yr.-$95k/yr., depending on experience. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Develop and design specialized equipment using 3D modeling software (Solidworks).
- Collaborate with project team, peers and management to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information.
- Develop, coordinate, or monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, or operation of product designs.
- Complete all necessary project development paperwork and produce meaningful project control documentation.
- Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proficiency with Solidworks, ePDM, AutoCAD Inventor or similar 3D modeling software is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the engineering and design of custom automation equipment.
- An understanding of Pneumatic and Hydraulic schematics.
- Company Sponsored Benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.