Permanent position: Top ranked general contractor is seeking an MEP Coordinator to join their team in the Salt Lake City, UT area. All candidates must have MEP coordinating experience (HVAC/Plumbing) on large, highly technical projects $100+ million and ideal candidates will be local to the Salt Lake City area. Excellent company culture, benefits and room for growth. Relocation assistance offered for non-local candidates. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Responsible for the specific mechanical and plumbing construction needs of Mission Critical Facilities and other construction related projects.
- Must coordinate with vendors, mechanical/electrical trades on project scope and delivery.
- Position requires extensive experience managing the construction of electrical, plumbing and mechanical infrastructure projects.
- Must have experience in developing project scopes and schedules, coordinating change order and RFI's, managing and tracking project budgets, and cost control.
- Strong experience in managing relationships with owners representatives, architects, engineers and clients on a professional level.
- Must have 5+ years of construction experience specifically with large and sophisticated mechanical and plumbing systems
- Must have 5+ years of working in the MEP trades.
- Must have experience on large projects (+$100 million)
- Aviation experience a plus, but not required.
- Experience managing people/projects highly desired
- Mechanical and plumbing experience is required, electrical experience is not.
- Medical, Dental and Vision offered.
- 401K offered
- Relocation assistance to Salt Lake City
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.