Permanent position: A manufacturer of industrial machinery has multiple positions open for a Mechanical Designer / Mechanical Design Engineers in the Swan Creek, IL area. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity and relocation is available for the right candidate. Apply today!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer
Requirements for the Mechanical Designer
- Create models, layouts, drawings, and sketches using SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Verify parts, sub-assemblies, and assemblies can be built from the model using the equipment present
- Work with project managers to estimate design and drafting times and design concepts
- 2+ years of experience with SolidWorks 3D Modeling and AutoCAD 2D Software is required.
- Knowledge of blueprints, schematics, weld symbols, GD&T, and surface finishes is strongly preferred, but not required
- An Associate's Degree is a plus, but experience is also highly desired
- Company sponsored benefits!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.