Contract position: Medical Device Manufacturing client has an immediate need in Round Lake IL for Engineering Project Manager (Lead System Integrator - (LSI)) to provide business and technical leadership for one or more projects within R&D, leading project teams through the initiation, development and implementation processes. This is a contract position expected to last 1 year, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Will consider non-local candidates that are willing to relocate at their own expense! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Accountable for R&D project team performance, project schedule and execution, budget commitments and spend
- Leads team in defining project strategies, developing goals, and ensures project scope is defined, controlled and aligned with the overall program scope and objective
- Continuously interacts with all functions and levels of management ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders
- Ensures identification and communication of project risks, development of risk plan and leads the R&D team in the proactive management of risk response strategies
- Anticipates potential conflict situations for proactive solutions and manages conflict situations to result in win-win outcomes
- Leads R&D project team to identify and implement continuous improvement
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or Science degree
- 10 years previous medical device product life cycle experience including 5 years project management experience with demonstrated success leading multi-site, projects
- MS Project required
- PMP/PMI/IPMA or equivalent certification is desired
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.