Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Application Engineer. This position is located in Cleveland, Ohio (near Garfield Heights). The Application Engineer will oversee various customer projects and also assist clients with the product design and technical application. Candidates must have strong AutoCAD experience. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $60K to $75K. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Create engineering proposal drawings via AutoCAD, recommending improved designs and/or materials for the application
- Utilize SolidWorks to create 3D design solutions for customer projects
- Provide customer service to current clients i.e. customer visits as needed for product troubleshooting, sales support, and other technical projects
- Must obtain a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other Technical Degree
- Must have strong experience utilizing AutoCAD, SolidWorks is a PLUS
- Must be comfortable with light travel (<10%) as well as interfacing and communicating with customers on design project updates
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $60K to $75K
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.