Permanent position: Come join one of the largest mechanical contractors for a BID Coordinator position in San Leandro, CA. Must have some experience working with bids, purchase orders, quotes and working with vendors. Must have the ability to communicate and work in a team environment. This will be a direct hire position. Apply today!Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Communicate with vendors to ensure the bids are submitted on time to the assigned Project Manager.
- Ability to work with purchase orders, quotes and bids.
- Updates vendor information and maintains vendor relationships.
- Bachelors of Arts (BA) or equivalent degree preferred.
- General knowledge in the construction process or previous purchasing experience a plus, but not required.
- Proficient-plus level user of MS excel and word.
- ESOP, (employee stock ownership program) medical and dental plans.
- Excellent benefits and competitive time off including PTO, sick days and personal time.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.