Contract position: We are searching for an Assembly Scheduler in Roanoke, VA to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract role expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Update schedules by work cells daily by utilizing known cell capacity data and open orders and to advise when the schedule requires supplemental or a reduction in labor needs.
- Interface directly with planners to prioritize orders
- Place POs for intercompany and supplier orders
- Process purchase orders and transmit to suppliers
- Provide feedback to planner when orders need assistance
- 2+ years of experience working in a manufacturing and/or scheduling role
- MS Excel experience, ability to use macros, charting and summation tools
- SAP experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.