Permanent position: Prominent Fortune 500 automotive company near Jackson MS is searching for a Quality Manager for an immediate, direct-hire opportunity. The ideal candidate will have a bachelors degree and have worked for 5+ years in a tier 1 automotive parts manufacturing environment. APQP, PPAP, Warranty, launch, and TS 16949 experience preferred. This role comes with salary commensurate with experience ranging from $95k-$115k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Relocation is available.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Ensure the plant's compliance with all safety and regulation standards.
- Define objectives of plant quality and monitor progress.
- Oversee internal audit process.
- Investigate and ensure corrective action
- Maintain quality documentation and records.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience preferably in automotive industry
- Warranty, launch, and TS 16949 experience
- Understanding of PPAP & APQP
- 401K match, Paid Holidays, PTO , Health, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.