Permanent position: Client has an immediate need for a Project Manager to join their team in Atlanta, GA. This opportunity is for candidates who possess a minimum of 5 years in commercial construction. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Responsible for managing multiple projects at one time.
- Responsible for negotiating and awarding subcontracts.
- Developing and maintaining schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Review/prepare change order requests.
- Develop/track submittals, RFI's, and cost reports.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience managing multiple retail commercial projects up to $5 million.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required.
- Posess a project list that includes work on some of the following: Hotels, Shopping Centers, Universities, Governmental, and Light Industrial.
- Must have the ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), prior experience with scheduling software is a plus.
- Marketing and presentation skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.