Contract position: Technician needed for an industry-leading utility company in the St. Clairsville areas. This is a 50% office, 50% field position responsible for reviewing issued project prints and gathering information about project needs. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Review issued project prints (one line, schematics, and equipment drawings) to gather information about equipment to be installed on a project.
- Configure the TFS Capital Project Testing and Commissioning Checklist (excel workbook) for specific jobs, by entering project information and equipment names on the Equipment Summary and Asset Tabs.
- Review the assignment of Commissioning Actions in IPS to the newly created assets and make corrections/additions/deletions as needed.
- Technical Degree or relevant experience required. Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook experience required.
- Utility Background and ability to read and understand Schematic Drawings preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.