Permanent position: Global Mining client has an immediate need for a Field Engineer/Tech Support rep. In this role you will be responsible for all technical support/training for customer equipment with a focus on automation and electrical systems. Strong compensation package, bonus and great benefits package. Responsibilities for the Service Engineer
Requirements for the Service Engineer
- Answer questions and troubleshoot any related problems about automation and electrical technology based product and services
- Provide detailed technical design and drawings of automation and electrical design per product line
- Program, configurate and troubleshoot displays, PLC's and automation components related
- Support and participate in equipment startup and commissioning activities
- Admin duties to include data analysis, price lists, bi-weekly spend analysis, progress reports, process improvements, etc..
- Bachelor Degree in automation / electrical Engineering preferred or equivalent related experience
- At least five years (5) of related work experience in automation and electrical systems utilized in heavy equipment
- 5-10 years experience implementing procurement strategies and working closely with suppliers.
- Strong knowledge of the business functions of sales, supply, engineering, finance, human resources, business systems and IT infrastructure.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time, Nationally and Internationally.
- Proficient with tools such as SAP, Microsoft Office, Pool4Tool, etc.
- Strong compensation and great benefits package (health, dental, 401k, etc)
- This is a bonus eligible position.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.